Benefits of Blue Science Products
Blue Science Solutions patent-protected hypochlorous acid and sodium hydroxide production systems have introduced groundbreaking benefits which now make HOCl solutions ready for the mainstream. Blue Science's on-site systems may be leased for very low monthly costs to produce among the world's best naturally reactive disinfectants for combating viruses, bacteria, and fungus. Some of the benefits include:
- Blue-Lyte is generated on demand and applied where required to eliminate the logistical concerns of purchasing, transporting, storing, preparing, and using traditional chemical applications.
- The elimination of hazardous chemicals translates into reductions in regulatory paperwork, safety training requirements, safety inspections, and liability exposure.
- Eliminates the need to monitor for chlorine dioxide residuals, chlorite, or bromate.
- Provides more effective cleaning ability than other toxic chemicals.
- The higher biocidal capacity relative to traditional chemical solutions permits the use of lower dose rates, decreasing the risk of environmental impact.
- The solution is less corrosive than alternate products.
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning within a facility.
- Allows for the disinfection of areas where toxic chemicals are not permitted.
- Blue-Lyte has been demonstrated to be up to 12,000% more effective than sodium hypochlorite, extensive tests have shown that the solution has the power to kill bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores and microbial toxins.
- Rapidly destroys microorganisms, scale, and biofilm.
- More effective than alternate sanitation chemicals.
- Can be used effectively to protect against bio-terrorism.
- Reduces risk mitigation.
- Allows for the marketability of a “clean” or “green” facility.
- Completely safe, non-harmful, green product using only natural ingredients.
- More effective sanitization than chlorine alone.
- Blue-Lyte is cost effective due to the fact that many more deliveries of bulk chemicals are required for the same chlorine equivalent generated by a single delivery of salt, a fact that becomes even more critical as fuel costs rise.
- The capital cost of the on-site Blue Science Solutions Blu-Lyte ECA Production System can often be recovered in less than a one year.
- Blue Science Solutions Blue-Lyte ECA Production Systems are depreciable assets.
- A single unit produces a natural solution that can supply an entire facility with numerous cost-effective applications.
- Eliminates the need for expensive and potentially toxic chemicals.
- Reduces the costs of purchasing, transporting, storing, preparing and using traditional chemical applications.
- Decreases labor requirements and costs.
- Reduces liability insurance costs.
As part of a HACCP plan, Blue-Lyte is aiding the food manufacturer in risk mitigation by helping to:
- Reduce microorganisms in foods including fish, fresh vegetables, poultry and meat.
- Reduce disease risk in treated products.
- Increase shelf life of treated products.
- Break down bacterial biofilm in pipe systems.
- Disinfect food processing areas.
- Reduce the risk of consumer health concerns.
- Reduces the risk of disposal of chemicals that are not friendly to the environment.
- Onsite generation allows Blue-Lyte to be produced on demand, 24/7.
- Blue-Lyte can be applied as it is being produced.
- Onsite generation of Blue-Lyte eliminates storage of dangerous chemicals.
- Onsite generation of Blue-Lyte eliminates shipping of dangerous chemicals.
- The Blue Science Solutions Blue-Lyte ECA Production System is easy to move.
- Addresses public safety concerns.
- All-natural, safe.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous.
- No storage compatibility issues.
- No residue to rinse.
- No special disposal required.
- Does not require a hazardous use permit.
- The only elements introduced into the system are water, salt and electricity, and all are safe and environmentally friendly.
- No disposal precautions.
- Provides opportunity to reduce water usage.
- Reduces volume of wastewater.
- No adaptive resistance chance for microorganisms.
- No environmental impact.
- Fully biodegradable.